Professional women can be faced with many challenges, such as balancing time at work with relationships or family. Just trying to stay ahead of the game can leave us feeling stressed out, overwhelmed, anxious, or frustrated.
Can you relate to any of these situations?
- I have a lot of great ideas about what I’d like to do. Somehow, my ideas get put on the back burner so I can take care of others. When will I ever get to do what I want?
- It feels like I’m either waking up and getting ready for work, or getting ready for bed so I can get up in the morning to go to work. Life seems to be passing me by. Isn’t there more to life than just work?
- I got laid off from my job and think this is a great opportunity to find out what else is out there. I want to contribute to my community but just don’t know where to start.
- I have tried to finish a project that has been in the works for over a year, but other things keep coming up. I need help staying on track so I can finally complete it.
- I love my job and feel I’m making a difference in the lives of my clients. However, my boss is very difficult to work with and thinking about looking for another job.
From overwhelm to calm, from being fearful of making the right decision to having the clarity to make a conscious decision, what does it take?
- are motivated to make a positive change
- are committed to the process
- are accountable to do the agreed-upon homework
- are willing to expand your self-awareness and self-knowledge
- have a good sense of humor
So if you’re ready to make a change and are interested to finding out more about Mindfulness Coaching with me, please click here for more information.